THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Your Most Likely Client

Guest Starbuck
This topic is 4029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Judging by the previous responses, and even comparing a little with the kind of clients that Thor, my partner gets, I have to say that I have an unusually varied clientele. So much that there really isn't a type that could be used as an example. I get everything from 18 year old boys who are chomping at the bit to chomp on mine, to 85 year old men with all the experience in the world. Everything from incredibly fit to incredibly unfit. From athletes to disabled men. Single, married and everything in between, gay bi "straight", transexual, couples.

It keeps me on my toes and it helps me still savour that butterfly in my stomach feeling that very moment the door is about to open. I like variety so I am pretty happy the way things are.

And sorry, because I think this may not be the answer you were looking for.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starbuck
I get everything from 18 year old boys who are chomping at the bit to chomp on mine, to 85 year old men with all the experience in the world. Everything from incredibly fit to incredibly unfit. From athletes to disabled men. Single, married and everything in between, gay bi "straight", transsexual, couples. It keeps me on my toes and it helps me still savour that butterfly in my stomach feeling that very moment the door is about to open. I like variety so I am pretty happy the way things are. And sorry, because I think this may not be the answer you were looking for.

It's a terrific answer. It tells anyone who'd like to spend time with you that he will be greeted warmly and with respect. What's better than that?

I get everything from 18 year old boys who are chomping at the bit to chomp on mine, to 85 year old men with all the experience in the world. Everything from incredibly fit to incredibly unfit. From athletes to disabled men. Single, married and everything in between, gay bi "straight", transexual, couples.

It keeps me on my toes and it helps me still savour that butterfly in my stomach feeling that very moment the door is about to open. I like variety so I am pretty happy the way things are.

This is 100% spot on! Nearly 15 years later I still get a profound rush of happy anticipation.

Archived