THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Your Most Likely Client

Guest Starbuck
This topic is 4029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

I'm curious as to your Most Likely Customer in terms of age, ethnicity, marital status, fitness ... or, put another way, if your "typical" client was a character in a movie, what actor would play him?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starbuck
Burt Reynolds and Sean Connery. :)

So, Elliot, just to be sure we understand you, are you getting Burt and Sean IN THEIR PRIME or Burt and Sean as they are now?

Kurtwood Smith is the perfect actor for the "typical" client.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/04/kurtwood_smith_a_p.jpg

Oh God...Thanks Chris, now I'm depressed. Now where did I put my freakin glass of wine?

Wine? God, I need something stronger than that. A bottle of Stoli. And a straw. A really, REALLY big bottle.

Would you say their reactions to him could be described more as shaken, or stirred? :o

Nice pun! ;)

Probably an even mix of both.

There have been about three instances. One guy actually begged him to do a Bond impression.

It's really quite funny how often people will think it's him. He gets it ALL the time.

Nice pun! ;)

Probably an even mix of both.

There have been about three instances. One guy actually begged him to do a Bond impression.

It's really quite funny how often people will think it's him. He gets it ALL the time.

Well Elliot, thanks for all your responses and for playing along. In the end, you did actually make me feel a whole lot better about who I am and where I am at on this journey. One of these ol days.... ;)

Archived