THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Texas favorites, anyone?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi gang!

I'll be spending a lot of time in the Lone Star State over the next several months, and am looking for recommendations in any major cities. I'll definitely be in Houston, and probably also Dallas, Austin (I hope), SA and El Paso.

Already know about Adam in Houston. So ... any suggestions ... y'all?

Thanks!

Shadowcatz,

There are not a lot of quality masseurs in Houston, I am afraid. I have tried many without success. Adam and Hugo are the only reliable I can offer. There is another who infrequently advertises on Craigslist as Adrian at a very affordable price that is worthwhile experience, but his ad comes and goes. PM me if you want further details.

I've not see Adrian's ad in quite some time. He has not returned any phone calls nor emails. Either he has retired or moved on. I believe he told me once that he was from Miami, Florida (or that area).

Adam is the best and Hugo is great, too. I've had my eye on James from Argentina (http://www.masseurfinder.com) for a while and intend to try him out and take one for the team

Archived