THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nuru massage by Stas

cody94577
This topic is 4026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

never heard of Nuru massage so looked it up and seems interesting. Anyone know of this guy or had a nuru massage

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/san-francisco/16875/

There is that warning which we don't know what makes m4m decide what to give that warning.

I have contacted him by text. Eastern European so possibly Murray Hill? But usually they don't travel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google Image search shows that his photos are also on several people's profiles on VKontakte, which is a Russian social media site like Facebook. So I'm assuming they can't verify the photos because it looks like there are several fake profiles online already that use the same photos.

First of all, I'd agree with sfguy that there's nothing phony about the photos that I should worry about. If he looked like a Greek god, then you might say that he stole the photo. This isn't a photo that one would rip off!

Second, I've seen this ad before, so he's not a recent arrival. I'd agree that he's not Murray Hill. I remember the ad (which was for out of town, not here in NY) because of his talk about total body contact and the gel that he uses (I doubt if it's any different from the lotion or oil that most masseurs use).

I never heard of nuru massage (not that I'm impressed by the foreign word), but I agree with Cody that this sounds interesting! Well, he's here on Tuesday, and so am I, so.....Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? As I've said here before, it's all a crap shoot, and you win some and you lose some.

Yeah, if chose fake pictures then he really should have chose a better one, too skinny otherwise. If i was not curious about the nuru I would not have given him a second thought.

By the way, the $140 for 90 min according to him is the special rate if you give a review. Of course he never said a good review. I don't mind masseurs asking for a review especially new guys who need the reviews.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/xtraattention.shtml

Here's another ad by Stas, on Masseurfinder. Sounds better than his M4M ad, and includes a private picture (unlock it with "stas") that perhaps gives some indication of what his massage is like. He has no reviews on this site, either. Maybe he's so eager to have a review that he offers a reduced rate for that? Maybe not so tacky after all? I'm interested again.

I noticed his ad because he's advertising in my area right now. After seeing the caution about not being able to verify the photos on one of the sites, I decided to do a Google Image Search.

I think what has me concerned is that I did find plenty of photos of the same guy on a few different sites, including a Facebook page, and there is no mention of him being gay or being a masseur on any other site. His FB page also makes no mention of his traveling to the U.S. and indicates he's currently living in Moscow (most recently posted about six weeks ago). You can find his FB page by searching for Rumyancev Stas, if you're interested. He also has a Yelp page (same phone number as the massage websites as well as an old Rentboy ad that's available by looking at cached sites in Google search) that says he lives in New York City.

I went from quite interested to disinterested since as soon as I'm presented with information that makes me question the advertiser's honesty in a big way (not just shaving a few years off one's age or something like that), I'd rather move on than take a risk.

If someone hires him and verifies that (a) he's the guy in the photos and (b) he provides a good massage, I'd be happy to hear it.

I did not notice that the $140 is predicated on the client writing a review. That's really tacky. I think I'm going to pass on this one.

How would that work? You just promise to write the review? He refunds money after he sees the review? I just don't see the logistics being practical.

In my experience, a masseur has promised to give me $20 (or whatever sum) off the NEXT massage if I wrote a review. I've never returned to a masseur who did that; of course, if he gave a good massage, he wouldn't HAVE TO do that in the first place.

I e-mailed Stas about 24 hours ago, asking if he could do a massage on Tuesday, and I haven't heard from him. With all the uncertainty about this guy and his photos and the Russian models, I think I'll just let it go. I don't need this crap.

yes, I contacted him. I asked his rate and he said he has a discounted rate of $140 for 90 if you write a review. This all through text message. his ad now says $170 for 70 min so I guess that is the regular rate. As curious as I am I am leaning towards passing. I guess if he was really that good and had that "discount" someone would have taken him up on it and written a review by now

OK guys ... now I'm interested ... he is going to be coming to Boston next week.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/xtraattention.shtml

Has anybody tried him yet?

Googling his phone number comes (cums) up with this page, containing a number of drop-dead-gorgeous easter european twinks

http://www.rentboy.com/Browse/Results.aspx?cache=99434146&page=1&locid=0&advancedsearch=1&uid=146961

including a page for Stas at http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=387637&iid=471022&scid=99434146&sp=1&pos=5&locid=0&uid=146961

If anyone hops on the grenade, lemme know!

Thanks!

My friend Glutes called yesterday and said he contacted Stas about an appointment and got to the point of asking Stas if his pictures were accurate. This caused Stas to get moderately agitated and state that "why don't you just fucking hire me and find out". Still waiting to see if anyone actually sees him and can answer the question.

This gets curiouser and curiouser! Every post here tells me to STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!! Especially the last by flguy. "Why don't you just fucking hire me and find out?" Who in his right mind would pay money to a scoundrel like this, just to have some gel between his body and yours? Haven't we learned enough from the "eastern European twinks?"

"Murray Hill Gang" (I love that phrase!) has become a synonym for SCAM in this chat room. Do we ever learn.....?

I think that at this point the only guys who hire him will be those who don't know about this place. Who here would take the risk at this point, especially with this quote?

My friend Glutes called yesterday and said he contacted Stas about an appointment and got to the point of asking Stas if his pictures were accurate. This caused Stas to get moderately agitated and state that "why don't you just fucking hire me and find out". Still waiting to see if anyone actually sees him and can answer the question.

Given the above discussion, I think at this point I'd be totally reluctant to try his massage without a first hand report. However, the whole Nuru massage thing that this has opened up is certainly something I'd like to try. Sounds like it could be quite exciting. The video on You Tube although given by a woman to man is pretty arousing. Anyone know if anybody in NYC practices this Nuru thing and if so please pass along your experience with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived