THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Need Info for Ft Lauderdale

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would like the same info , Strip clubs, backrooms and dancer, thanks for any help

Hey John, I already went to Ft Lauderdale. This is what I found out on my trip. Boardwalk was $20 per dance; they do have pvt booths now. I got hustle there by a guy, he got me in the back gave me 3 dances and proceeded to tell me we had been in the back for 5 dances and that’s after me giving him $10 and a premium drink in the bar area. Oh by the way I am a professional customer I knew how many songs it was. Lol I just left Boardwalk after that.

I went to Dudes but it was a Dud. One other guy there on Saturday night at 11pm. I don’t know how it stays open. I always have hoped it will make a comeback. It is one of the nicer bars and smoke free.

I had a great time at Johnny’s, not that they had a full slate of beautiful dancers, because they don’t. They do a group of cute dancers that were a lot of fun and I loved the Cubans. Many would quote me $40 for a dance, be sure to ask if it was for $40 for 4 dances, you will get at least 3 for $40 some time 4. They were more interested in making 40 -50 dollars than getting $20 per song, our favor! What I learned on this trip was I had to be clearer on what I wanted in the back and it made this trip very enjoyable!

I didn’t make it to Swinging Richards, It was advertise that the Atlanta boys would be in town, no interest for me since I live in Atlanta and most of the dancers are Str8.

If you are going to be in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday go to the Royal Palm Resort for their T dance on Sunday. A lot of hot boys! It was amazing what picking up someone tab will get you.

I love Ft Lauderdale!

Thanks Atlanta Guy , I had been to Boardwalk before a couple years ago, I had the same game pulled on me with 3 song deal.

I did pick up a Hot Hungarian Dancer, got him early he left with me back to my hotel. He was leaving 2 days later, to go back home.

I have not had any luck since then.

Has the Age of the dancers at Boardwalk dropped any? Several of them were lot older than I like.

There were 2 young guys there, but very young looking. They also looked like brothers, short, bushy hair, nice ass and very cute, too young looking for me.

If you like Twinks, go to Johnny’s there are group of Cuban boys that are way fun, one didn’t speech English but very sexual, then another was extremely cute blonde that fulfilled a fantasy and spoke perfect English. The third gave a traditional dance but had a huge dick. All were very affectionate!

Archived