THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Swinging Richards FL Closing

Madison
This topic is 4057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BVG, I didn't make it last night. I have to wait till Saturday now. But I do know exactly where it is. I am 5 miles away. It's also between Powerline and Andrews, if not into freeways, guys can drive local streets. You can actually turn left out of Boardwalk and its about 7 miles up Andrews.

I talked to a friend that works there, and he had a pretty good night. He likes the place better, and lives in there area, so happy all the way around.

Yes I was surprised, it was actually fairly crowded. It is only 1 block off I-95, exit is Atlantic, but you are right, surface streets work fine. More employees and dancers I was told live closer to this location.

FYI to anyone taking surface streets. Stay off Dixie Highway. There is a police station on Dixie Highway, about half way between Oakland Park blvd and Atlantic blvd. On my way there, I saw at least 10 police cars on Dixie Highway. They were all coming and going from the station, but still a bit unnerving. Andrews is a safer bet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went on Saturday night. Very nice club. The location is a little strange but very nice club. Much larger and much nicer seating options than at the old club. It was extremely crowded. Didn't see too many new dancers - for the most part the same folks from the other location.

Maybe it's just me but this club always puts me in a bad mood. I have no financial problems but I hate the money grubbing nature of this place. I have a fundamental problem with a business charging me to pay to park at their business. I really don't get that at all. $20 cover on Saturday. $5 to the house per lap dance area trip (Guess the $10 wristband wasn't enough). And then when the guy working the lap dance area openly solicits for tips, I had to contain myself.

Went on Saturday night. Very nice club. The location is a little strange but very nice club. Much larger and much nicer seating options than at the old club. It was extremely crowded. Didn't see too many new dancers - for the most part the same folks from the other location.

Maybe it's just me but this club always puts me in a bad mood. I have no financial problems but I hate the money grubbing nature of this place. I have a fundamental problem with a business charging me to pay to park at their business. I really don't get that at all. $20 cover on Saturday. $5 to the house per lap dance area trip (Guess the $10 wristband wasn't enough). And then when the guy working the lap dance area openly solicits for tips, I had to contain myself.

I'm confused, I think you might have gone to the old club thinking it was new one. The new SR in Pompano didn't open until Thursday night. Today will be the first Saturday that they will be open. Thursday was there first night at the new location. There was no cover or charge for parking, and no wristbands.

I'm confused, I think you might have gone to the old club thinking it was new one. The new SR in Pompano didn't open until Thursday night. Today will be the first Saturday that they will be open. Thursday was there first night at the new location. There was no cover or charge for parking, and no wristbands.

Nope went last night. Meant Friday not Saturday.

Hope to get to the new Swinging Richards in a month or so, but in the mean time can anyone give a detailed description of the new club? the general layout? Lap dance area? VIP Rooms? the stage(s)? the show? The men? Pricing? etc., etc....

thanks,

Archived