THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The new Club Taboo?

twinkboylover28
This topic is 4080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you wait outside long enough you might find someone to high to find there way home, Im sure they would love to go to your hotel so you can later kick them out in there underwear or maybe even find a twink with white puss coming from his anus.......

I bet Montreal cant wait to see you again !

If you wait outside long enough you might find someone to high to find there way home, Im sure they would love to go to your hotel so you can later kick them out in there underwear or maybe even find a twink with white puss coming from his anus.......

I bet Montreal cant wait to see you again !

It's "too high," "their way home," and "their underwear."

I'm sure your English teacher would love to see you again; however, I give you an A+ in History. :)

Ummmm. They aren't old. Most of them are hot. But they don't look like children. I worry when I see older men infatuated with 14 to 18 year old teen clubs

They are old and unattractive. They all look like they are on steroids.

Are they holding auditions for the remake of the Incredible Hulk?

They are old and unattractive. They all look like they are on steroids.

Are they holding auditions for the remake of the Incredible Hulk?

Anyone who thinks Charles, Alfie, Ben, Michael, Damien, Gab, Jazz, James, and Tommy just to cite a few examples are old and unattractive, needs to get a new pair of eyes. Even Helen Keller could see better than that.

Now, if u want anorexic twinks, we have those in Atlanta. Bliss is filled with them and u can even find a few at swinging Richards. Although there is definitely more muscle there than would suit your tastes.

Archived