THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MAXWELL & TRENT: :San Francisco Masseurs on Massagem4m

Axiom2001
This topic is 4082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used suggestions and recommendations for masseurs in the San Francisco Bay Area and have had massages from at least ten or more in the area.

Two "masseurs" who have caught my interest for a while in San Francisco are both Maxwell and Trent. ...like their ads and pics and private photos, but

their reviews are not too current. Has anyone here been with one or both? What was your time like? Did either or both do more than give you an erotic

"massage?" Let the responsese flow here in abundance, please!

I recognize the Maxwell name from massagem4m. I, too, have been intrigued by his photos but have wondered whether his ad is another example of a fake profile designed to get people to pay for private photos there. Why do I say this? I've never seen that guy's ad on another other massage website, which seems very odd as most masseurs advertise in more than one place, at least for a little while. But I think I first noticed his ad when he had no reviews on that site, and I see that now he has a few that seem legit. (I know that sometimes the reviews there can be bogus, but when I see reviews from someone who has posted a lot of reviews -- not all of them entirely glowing -- then I figure they are genuine.) So maybe my initial suspicion was entirely unwarranted.

If you hire him then please let us know he's legit.

Here are links to their ads:

Maxwell.

Trent.

I recognize the Maxwell name from massagem4m. I, too, have been intrigued by his photos but have wondered whether his ad is another example of a fake profile designed to get people to pay for private photos there. Why do I say this? I've never seen that guy's ad on another other massage website, which seems very odd as most masseurs advertise in more than one place, at least for a little while. But I think I first noticed his ad when he had no reviews on that site, and I see that now he has a few that seem legit. (I know that sometimes the reviews there can be bogus, but when I see reviews from someone who has posted a lot of reviews -- not all of them entirely glowing -- then I figure they are genuine.) So maybe my initial suspicion was entirely unwarranted.

If you hire him then please let us know he's legit.

Here are links to their ads:

Maxwell.

Trent.

Thanks for the links. I don't know how to do it, and when I write the specific website and location, that I find to be enough. One only has to do some easy scrolling. That's for the man who asked me to furnish the links. I appreciate your post! {In terms of Trent, the Manhattan location has been up for a long time; thus I do not know if he's there are in SF. Guess if I'm really, really interested, I'd have to give him a ring!

Archived