THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

question for you

niceshyone
This topic is 4077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I responded to a CL ad.

When I arrived, he guided me to a house across the street,asked me to go in front of him, and then guided me into his basement. When we got inside, he pulled a gun on me, asked me to face the wall, lift my shirt and empty my pockets and face forward and lift my shirt. then he said he had a permit and had the right to use it on someone on his permises. Then he took the clip out and wanted me to sit down and talk. While I wanted to get out asap. feeling threatened, i talked calmly for about 5 minutes explaining i wasn't interested. He was saying someone pulled a knife on him once so he has to be cautious. After a few minutes of talking, he said I could go.

Very discreet..and scared the %%%% out of me.

How would people interpret this?

Just so I'm sure I understand your story correctly, he didn't rob you? He simply searched you at gunpoint to make sure you weren't concealing any weapons, and then he thought you'd still want to pay him to have sex with him after you had a little conversation?

NUTCASE!

all that "walk in front of me" stuff would've spooked me enough to call it off right then out in the street, if possible at that point....he may've been living out a fantasy??....

if you continue to do this CL stuff, do as I suggested in another post: leave a note with all details in the middle of your living room floor so your friends/relatives will know what happened when they come looking for you three days later

I had no money on me to rob. All I had on me was my keys.

The guy wasn't asking for money. He claimed to be straight, but open to meeting someone. He asked for pic, then he sent his pic and asked me to drive to him.

After the above incident, he then asked me to sit down and talk for a bit first saying most unwind after a few minutes.. he was telling me about someone who had a knife once and cut him so he needs to protect himself. when he asked if it was the gun that was making me uncomfortable, I said that had something to do with it, but im new to guys and wanted to make a friend first and didn't feel chemistry and that Im just curious. (which is all true). He said he grew up in nyc and I think he said he had military experience (how much is true i dont know) I tried to be friendly and encouraging in his search. then he offered me something to drink, saying its still sealed. I politely declined. Then he said I could go. and I could contact him if interested.

To answer the other question, at the beginning once i noticed what was happening, I was on a narrow path going behind his house so I felt blocked in.

Guest Starbuck

Sometimes I think I'm too inclined to caution--then I hear a story like this and feel glad that I am. I agree with one of your earlier respondents that this guy may have been playing out his own fantasy at your expense. Having recently had my first man-to-man encounter in a long time--which turned out to be a great experience--I can only say that, for me, it was well worth the money to choose a guy with great reviews on this site, exchange several emails with him and be able to approach our meeting with confidence that he was who said he was.

I am not sure why no one elser has suggestged contacting the police. I understand that you got out alive and do not want any further involvement. Will the next person be so lucky? Was the person before you that lucky? Hopefully he has nothing but a phpne number or screen name for you.

The police may not investigate or perhaps they will.

Archived