THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men July 24th

Irish69
This topic is 4039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

* I want Sean Xavier "big time"-- but I am not flying to Orlando, nor will I fly him to see me. Hope he's in SAN Francisco before year's end.

* Sebastian Rio is one hell of a hottie but disappointed me a few months back when we met. I would like to see him again in hope that he'd fulfill all of my wishes and desires.

* ...have had the hots for Amir for a long time. Guess I might be able to hook up with him whenever I decide to fly or drive to Los Angeles.

• Champion Robinson = the epitome of aggressiveness and hottness.

* Adrian Wolf and Nate Rivera and Lee Stevens and God yes, Alessio Romeo are all friggin' hot hunks to whom I'd yield in total abandonment!!!

Well it is certainly good to see you are back Rik. I loved Angel Rock and our very own Fort Lauderdale's hometown favorite Alexander Garrett. His massages are not to be missed...;)

AND the "Tops N Bottoms" series actually delayed the start of my day...lol...Many thanks for the post.

• 1 month later...

Archived