THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Who likes to suck dick more?

biguy
This topic is 4088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who seems to like to suck dick more - tops or bottoms?

I’d answer and say that versatile and versatile/bottoms tend to seem the most keen for sucking dick in my experience but there are so many exceptions, you need to inquire before you hire. Some men I’ve met who identify themselves as tops only are very into sixty-nine and quite good at it!

TruHart1:cool:

Some tops only receive oral. i have never known anyone who identifies as a bottom who did not suck cock so I would think that bottoms suck dick more frequently. As to who likes it more, I would say that if you are going to suck a dick, you are going to like it.

I top over 90% of my time~

Yet... I live to suck dick~

Love to use a boy and drain his balls and thump a load out if him by drilling his... Um... "Modesty"~

I don't really consider sucking dick as a top or bttm attribute. Top or bttm is more if a character traite~

Even if I bttm and all service oriented, I am an assertive and attentive giver in a confident way...

Its an honest self submitted offering~

Tyger~

http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Tygerscent on men4rent.com

AAAtygerscentxxx on rentmen.com

Ty in Portland on Daddys Review's

Travel: Vegas: July 15th - 19th

LA: mid August.

Mid West: October and possibly August.

Iceland, Amsterdam, Brussels, Brugge: Sept. 4th - 24th

Who seems to like to suck dick more - tops or bottoms?

Tops who meet other tops for encounters beats any bottoms hands down when it comes down to it. Sometimes bottoms can be too eager to get it, and just kind of leave oral as an appetizer rather than the main course. Not all bottoms, and not all the time. Just certain situations.

Tops who meet other tops for encounters beats any bottoms hands down when it comes down to it. Sometimes bottoms can be too eager to get it, and just kind of leave oral as an appetizer rather than the main course. Not all bottoms, and not all the time. Just certain situations.

Aaahhh...guilty as charged. ;)

I'm pretty versatile (probably more top) but I really love to suck a guy - even bottoms. I like to see and hear him being satisfied and in most aspects have him under my control when doing it. And a good suck seems to naturally progress into a good rimming which seems to naturally progress - well you know the drill.

Archived