THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Interesting conversation with traveling masseur

ErieBear
This topic is 4103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, there's very, very few masseurs that are near me. I noticed one is in town until Monday and tried to set up an appointment with him. Everything was fine until I mentioned my weight. Now, he doesn't have time for me. Maybe Monday, depending upon what time check out is. Ugh.

I know logically it shouldn't bother me, but with all the other shit going on in my life, it does. Oh well.

So, there's very, very few masseurs that are near me. I noticed one is in town until Monday and tried to set up an appointment with him. Everything was fine until I mentioned my weight. Now, he doesn't have time for me. Maybe Monday, depending upon what time check out is. Ugh.

I know logically it shouldn't bother me, but with all the other shit going on in my life, it does. Oh well.

Hey Erie, you can't let it bother you. It is what it is. Be thankful that that was the only interaction that you had. You have so much to look forward to in the future. Try and focus on the positive. There will always be someone that has an issue with weight, age, race, sexuality, et cetera. Just keep on being who you are, and let everyone else who has an issue with just go on about their own lives.

AND...should you ever find yourself down in Broward County, give me a holler, and I will treat you to a couple of "redneck margarita's"...stay well.

I agree, you just have to let it go. It happened to me just recently, new boy advertising in Detroit, asked for a description & picture when I emailed him then nothing in return. So either my age or my weight put him off, but if he's put off by that it would have been a lousy session.

I still see a mixture of companions who either don't ask stats at all or who ask for them. For those who ask for stats, I've been adding many pounds and years to the truth. Part of it is a rebellion against the view some have that you can't be to thin or too young and I've not been either for quite some time. Maybe its also a little test to see if a companion still wants to meet even though I've represented myself as older and heavier suggesting that they can see something appealing in everyone/anyone. Not one companion has responded other than something like "ok, sounds good, I'm ready to meet". I am, and its been an enormous challenge, almost back to what I weighed when I graduated college. So when I've showed up there is always a look of surprise and some have said "oh, you look a lot younger and...well...thinner". Some don't comment on it at all. Not one has complained or terminated the session for being too young or too thin.

Have a good day/evening.

I still see a mixture of companions who either don't ask stats at all or who ask for them. For those who ask for stats, I've been adding many pounds and years to the truth. Part of it is a rebellion against the view some have that you can't be to thin or too young and I've not been either for quite some time. Maybe its also a little test to see if a companion still wants to meet even though I've represented myself as older and heavier suggesting that they can see something appealing in everyone/anyone. Not one companion has responded other than something like "ok, sounds good, I'm ready to meet". I am, and its been an enormous challenge, almost back to what I weighed when I graduated college. So when I've showed up there is always a look of surprise and some have said "oh, you look a lot younger and...well...thinner". Some don't comment on it at all. Not one has complained or terminated the session for being too young or too thin.

Have a good day/evening.

FF, that is awesome. I am going to have to adopt your approach.

Archived