THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

cityboys.eu Dusseldorf

fedssocr1
This topic is 4091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone ever use this agency called cityboys.eu? They are apparently based in Dusseldorf. They advertise their guys on gayromeo.com so it's not clear they are an agency. Seems to be mostly Czech guys. I tried contacting them via gayromeo but it was weird. It almost seems to good to be true. Almost every guy in Germany on GR advertises 100 euro per hour which seems like a real bargain. I was in Cologne so making a trek to Dusseldorf would have been a bit of a pain. But those Czech boys are so perfectly my type I am still thinking about it when I get back to Mainz or Frankfurt which is even farther from Dusseldorf...

For some reason German trains don't run on time. I guess that is the Swiss.

Anyway, I met Tomas and James from Cityboys yesterday. I did reviews of them.

The directions on their website are easy to follow. The place is in a little courtyard off the street. They have an apartment where you spend time with the guy(s) of your choice that is quite nice. Even has a big tub if you want to take a bath together. When I arrived the guy who runs the place (and doesn't speak much English) didn't realize what I was saying about having made an appointment, but eventually he remembered and we got everything on track. I had a good time. Not sure it was really worth the long trip. Making the trip from Cologne would be easy enough but going all the way up there from Mainz was a pretty long haul.

Archived