THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Freddy from San Francisco

foranhour
This topic is 4109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh, yes, yes, yes! Two or perhaps three years ago, {I can't keep track of the time or the years!}--I engaged the services of Freddy and was mesmerized and spellbound. The massage took place in my hotel room, and he was extremely professional and so friggin' sexy. His touch was superb! He turned me on to a point where I'd wanted to jump his bones, but I remained cool and very respectful. When he moved to Florida for a while, I was going to have him give me a massage when I arrived in that state and in Miami during travel to South America, but my schedule did not warrant it.

I'd highly, highly, highly recommend him, and I, myself, do plan to see him before the end of 2013. I want to see him again as a masseur, and, if possible, I also want to see him under different circumstances as well.

He has a lot going for him in many departments! TRUST!

{I think I might have written a massage review at the site where his ad appears, but again, I can't remember. Since my curiosity state has piqued, I'm going

to his ad right now and scroll down to see if my review is there. Hope the length of what I wrote is not discouraging. This man is "Numero 1" in my book!}

But again, the massage was a very while back. Sorry I can't remember the specific time! But be it as it may-- he's a winner in my book!}

I didn't see this query until today, 7.8.13.

Archived