THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adonis NYC tonight

This topic is 4113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hi guys. might try out Adonis tonight in NYC. anyone been and can give info. cover charge? private dances? what is the format ie is it like montreal where the guys walk around.

would like to go if it is nice atmosphere.

anyone ever pick a guy up for private show during his off time?

Hi, I get to Adonis a couple of times each month but not tonight. I drool for Bryce. He gives me long sessions but $ always involved. Most are too muscle bound for me but nice sitting and observing. In promos they show Marcus Patrick and he is hot, hot hot ! Bu t I head out by 10 and. He. Is never there. All friendly. I enjoy. But dancing ain't too good. Sabastian is a nicer guy too.

I enjoy the club... but don't go there thinking you are going to see lots of naked guys. They will be in their underwear, maybe a butt or two hanging out for a view. I really like Bryce, Dillon J., and Anderson. All nice guys. I think the cover is $10, dances in the back are $20/song, with their underwear on. Sometimes hard to tell when the songs end when you are back there. never done a private room thing, as it is more of a private curtain thing and I have no idea what the cost of that would be. Some of the guys may be looking for more off hours.

Archived