THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hooked on fantasy pics?

Unicorn
This topic is 4116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Unicorn... fantasy is kind of fun...but isn't there some kind of law against doing this, or is it fair game when you are a celebrity? Just curious if anyone knows....

I am also impressed by what someone can do these days to get pictures like this put together. There seems to be a lot of artistry to make this work.

Thanks, Unicorn... fantasy is kind of fun...but isn't there some kind of law against doing this, or is it fair game when you are a celebrity?

Is it legal to mix up pictures? Well, I'm not a lawyer, so...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/220/b/1/the_great_elephino_by_ritter99-d5ad9zc.jpg

ELEPHINO!

I agree that there must be some sort of law against this (unauthorized use of a person's image?), but if the subject sued, this would be ALL OVER EVERY newspaper, TV news, blog, etc. Better for these actors to just ignore it.

Ignore and take the Compliment! Any Publicity about a Purdy Dick is Good Publicity now adays! ;)

Ignore and take the Compliment! Any Publicity about a Purdy Dick is Good Publicity now adays! ;)

Well said, BG.

Thanks, Unicorn, for these hot pics--even if they aren't "real" they darn sure trigger my libido. The one of Cam Gigandet is my personal favorite pic of this superb batch.

Archived