THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spas for Men in NYC

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 4125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

There seem to be a proliferation of Spas for Men in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. They seem to be largely run and staffed by Asians, and have names like the Wellness Spa, the One Man Spa, the Why Not Spa, and the Hey Man Day Spa.

Are they legit? Or are they mostly "rub and tug" joints, offering kind of tepid massage with release? (And is it even fair to generalize?) Would love to know from folks who frequent them...

A new one has opened in Hells Kitchen called Paradise spa

http://www.yelp.com/biz/paradise-mens-spa-new-york

I was walking by the area and peeped inside.. Very new, clean and inviting. They have a 40% off special. Apparently they have both Chinese and Russian masseurs. Someone on yelp was promoting this Russian guy named Eddie. I am a sucker for cute Russian masseurs.. but my experience with the Bodywork station at 10th ave and 49th was just ok.. no 'extras' hence not too keen on trying this place out. The chinese guys at the other locations are actually quite good at the massage and are more amenable to provide releases. YMMV.

The chinese guys at the other locations are actually quite good at the massage and are more amenable to provide releases. YMMV.

I often buy the discounted massages available on Groupon and AmazonLocal. They sometimes represent great value. Last couple of places, I had an Asian masseur who got hard while rubbing me. I didn't take it any further, as I wasn't looking for that sort of action, but I found it intriguing...

Scott, you must be a good looking guy for that to happen...

Yes, that is a good option. I used a 50% groupon to get a massage at VADA spa in West Village and got assigned to a young muscular and handsome Russian guy.. i think his name was Vlad or Sergei.. (aren't they all ?). He remained professional throughout, but the sight of this hot guy massaging me made me so horny... i almost wished that he was not so good-looking. My experience at these places is that they keep you on your tummy for most of the time and ask you to flip very late in the massage (if at all) so that any hanky-panky can be curtailed... I wish there was a business model where you get to massage hot guys so that you can appreciate them better... i think in canada they call it reverse-massage and is offered as an option in the massage parlors for straight men from what i have read on forums.

Kevin in Chicago will allow "reverse" massage, and I have met a couple of other guys over the years who have also permitted me to massage them. It can be very HOT. It helps to have a conversation about your interest in massage, how you have thought about doing massage on a part time basis, asking how they got started, etc. Try that out the next time you would like to massage your masseru, diehard, and see what develops.

Scott, you must be a good looking guy for that to happen...

Yes, that is a good option. I used a 50% groupon to get a massage at VADA spa in West Village and got assigned to a young muscular and handsome Russian guy.. i think his name was Vlad or Sergei.. (aren't they all ?). He remained professional throughout, but the sight of this hot guy massaging me made me so horny... i almost wished that he was not so good-looking. My experience at these places is that they keep you on your tummy for most of the time and ask you to flip very late in the massage (if at all) so that any hanky-panky can be curtailed... I wish there was a business model where you get to massage hot guys so that you can appreciate them better... i think in canada they call it reverse-massage and is offered as an option in the massage parlors for straight men from what i have read on forums.

well, I like think I was good-looking, and retain a few vestiges as I age, but... It was very odd, and I'm not sure had I suggested any hanky-panky that it would have happened.... There was another guy (Eastern European, late 30s, pretty hot) at one spot who kept kneading my butt, and I didn't notice him getting hard but felt traces of something sticky and wet which I don't think was massage oil, lol... But he did the late flip you mention. Now there I really did want to open the floor for discussion, but felt a little awkward. So I slipped him my card with the tip, hoping he'd contact me (hell, I'd have paid him to come to my apartment, eliminate the middleman!!). He never did <sigh>.

Archived