THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adam in NY

beethoven
This topic is 4129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No personal experience with this provider, however I would submit if you make your wishes known up front most will be happy to comply.

"and not to forget sensual touch that make you even more heavenly relaxed". I would suggest if you are really looking for a therapeutic massage with no erotic content that you look through the "therapeutic " section rather than the "erotic" section of masseurfinder. Lots of the advertisers have ads in multiple sections, and often different rates for different sections, but Adam's ad is only in the erotic section. It at least suggests he is open to much more, maybe at a rate enhancement, but with an ad in the erotic section I would expect at least mutual touching. One of the sites, forget whether it is masseurfinder or massagem4m, openly discourages reference to the erotic content in reviews.

You might ask for the password for his private pictures... that will give you another clue... and the start for some conversation, but most masseurs will not go into detail about anything beyond the massage...at least not on line.. good luck and let us know if you meet up with him.

Archived