THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Boardwalk installing 'private' VIP areas...

bigvalboy
This topic is 4101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

FYI....The Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale is in the process of constructing private VIP rooms. Looks as though there might be two or three small areas, partitioned off by a curtain. The structure is up, but the curtains are not in yet. Whatever they come up with, it will be better than it was...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI....The Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale is in the process of constructing private VIP rooms. Looks as though there might be two or three small areas, partitioned off by a curtain. The structure is up, but the curtains are not in yet. Whatever they come up with, it will be better than it was...
Unless they charge Swinging Richards VIP prices, of course:).

If only the Boardwalk would hire some dancers worth doing a VIP with.

Well Boardwalk is not my favorite, but for me at least, when all is said and done, Omar and Danny are worth the trip........AND in recent trips to the BW, traveling forum members and I commented on how crowded it was, and the quality, at least on the nights we were there, seemed acceptable....it sure beats spending my SS check at SR. ;)

Isn't that the truth. Last time I was there (admitedly more than a year ago), the talent on offer was dreadful. Will be interesting to see if they get better dancers now.

Any update on the private VIP areas? Wondering if they've been completed or info. on when they might be.

I'm on my cell phone so I won't type much today, but I can definitely confirm that yes they have 3 private booths now! They're not as well done as Johnny's. To me they resemble voting booths. Definitely a good start!

At a Starbucks with some WiFi woohoo... so I can type now!

Only hung out at Boardwalk for about an hour, but for a Thursday it wasn't so bad. There were a few new guys that definitely had my attention. One was a super nice kid, early 20s named Quinn. Just the All American type boy next door kind of guy. Not a supermodel. Didn't have the body of a Greek god. Just cute... I like bangs. lol... they're rare these days. About 6'0 tall. Dark blond hair. Probably 170ish. Had a speech impediment that was endearing... when he stuttered you just kind of go "awww." lol

Again, it was a quick visit... I just pretty much pregame at Boardwalk. My start to the night was delayed by some Grind'r fun in my hotel room. ;) (19, Peruvian, cute... gave an amazing oral presentation!) So I wasn't terribly horned up when I arrived. Otherwise I might have done a dance with Quinn - so I just tipped generously.

There were 1 or 2 other new guys who were cute, but didn't stay long enough to get names. Some vets were there... Corey - the one I always say looks like a young Kid Rock. Dekim - the one you and I both liked was there too... I forget his name... Spanish speaking guy with long hair in the front.

So as for the private booths... they're a promising start! As I mentioned, they're not as private as Johnny's. They really do just look like voting booths. The curtains don't reach the floor. And the kid who looks like a castmember from The Addams Family is still overseeing the backroom activity while he plays with his phone and laptop.

For a Thursday night, it was a pretty decent night out. Johnnys was quiet, but many I think down here were preoccupied with the Heat game. I was. In fact, 95% of the bar, dancers and customers, were in the side room for the last quarter last night. They killed the music and turned the game audio up. Was pretty fun.

At a Starbucks with some WiFi woohoo... so I can type now!

Only hung out at Boardwalk for about an hour, but for a Thursday it wasn't so bad. There were a few new guys that definitely had my attention. One was a super nice kid, early 20s named Quinn. Just the All American type boy next door kind of guy. Not a supermodel. Didn't have the body of a Greek god. Just cute... I like bangs. lol... they're rare these days. About 6'0 tall. Dark blond hair. Probably 170ish. Had a speech impediment that was endearing... when he stuttered you just kind of go "awww." lol

Again, it was a quick visit... I just pretty much pregame at Boardwalk. My start to the night was delayed by some Grind'r fun in my hotel room. ;) (19, Peruvian, cute... gave an amazing oral presentation!) So I wasn't terribly horned up when I arrived. Otherwise I might have done a dance with Quinn - so I just tipped generously.

There were 1 or 2 other new guys who were cute, but didn't stay long enough to get names. Some vets were there... Corey - the one I always say looks like a young Kid Rock. Dekim - the one you and I both liked was there too... I forget his name... Spanish speaking guy with long hair in the front.

So as for the private booths... they're a promising start! As I mentioned, they're not as private as Johnny's. They really do just look like voting booths. The curtains don't reach the floor. And the kid who looks like a castmember from The Addams Family is still overseeing the backroom activity while he plays with his phone and laptop.

For a Thursday night, it was a pretty decent night out. Johnnys was quiet, but many I think down here were preoccupied with the Heat game. I was. In fact, 95% of the bar, dancers and customers, were in the side room for the last quarter last night. They killed the music and turned the game audio up. Was pretty fun.

Hey Jake, I just sent you a text. Just LMK particulars and I can make myself avail...;)

Went to Boardwalk last night and the place was packed. Both parking lots full again. My usual favorites were there including Bruno, who I stayed with all night. Omar and Danny never fail to entertain and another forum member and I really did not want to leave. The new VIP rooms are better. Three booths in total. There is plenty of privacy and while not perfect, they are certainly a 100% improvement over what used to be there.

I totally have to revise my earlier description of the private booths... they are NOT like voting booths. I guess I just looked at them too quickly the first night I was there. You do have quite a bit of privacy... the curtains go almost completely down to the ground. I've never been in the market for private dances at Boardwalk so even though I'd been there dozens of times, I had no idea what the going rate was. One dancer said $25/song. I didn't partake... but only because I had insanely good luck on Grind'r on this trip lol. Boardwalk is usually my first stop of the night and both days I went, I had fun in my hotel room with a cute guy I met on the app... and well, he pretty much took care of all my needs lol... so by the time I got to B'walk, I was pretty spent!

There were some standouts... it was the first night for a set of Cuban twink twins. Very friendly... not over the top cute, but definitely cute. Jesus, the one my friend and I were all about last trip, has apparently left the club. There were a few other cute young guys too... a nice mix of dancers, not just the beefy gym guys. Saturday night was slammed.

Guest PhoenixFL

Installing private VIP areas is a welcome improvement. I had fun at Boardwalk the last two years but I wasn't crazy about the lap dances all occuring in the same room there. And those lap dance wood seat things tended to pull my back out, too. I look forward to going back to Wilton Manors and BoardWalk soon.

Installing private VIP areas is a welcome improvement. I had fun at Boardwalk the last two years but I wasn't crazy about the lap dances all occuring in the same room there. And those lap dance wood seat things tended to pull my back out, too. I look forward to going back to Wilton Manors and BoardWalk soon.

I think you'll approve man. I don't know why it took 'em so long. Seems like a no-brainer. I always just assumed there was some kind of legal reason they didn't have them. But Johnny's has had them ever since I first started going. I'm just not sure why they still need the weird kid keeping watch. Speaking of him... did Mr Spock have a one nighter with Morticia Addams?

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/spock_zpsc6ed3b40.jpg + http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MorticiaAddams_zpsd86368c8.jpg = http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/kid_zps916e004d.jpg

OK so what does this mean? I've been to Boardwalk, and enjoyed my private moments, what's going to change. And my friends can I tell you that I just returned from Montreal where I visited Stock and Campus. Well on Wednesday Stock is "girl's" night; after spending $7 a person to get in the dancers spend not time looking at the guys, only the screaming, spending daddy's money girls; there were some gay guys at the bar but they were so wrapped up with themselves it was pathetic. and the bartendars; well not even nice, toss you an over priced under filled drink. Really disappointed. And Campus wasn't much better..more to come

I think you'll approve man. I don't know why it took 'em so long. Seems like a no-brainer. I always just assumed there was some kind of legal reason they didn't have them. But Johnny's has had them ever since I first started going. I'm just not sure why they still need the weird kid keeping watch. Speaking of him... did Mr Spock have a one nighter with Morticia Addams?

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/spock_zpsc6ed3b40.jpg + http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MorticiaAddams_zpsd86368c8.jpg = http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/kid_zps916e004d.jpg

A friend of mine who reads but doesn't post emailed me his theory... the father is Emo Phillips. LMAO

Archived