THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

FAKE ALERT? "Mark" in Manhattan

bcohen7719
This topic is 4148 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree. What's nice is that Google Image Search makes this easier than ever now. Unless someone is using images that don't appear elsewhere on the internet, it's pretty easy to spot a fraudulent ad. I had my eye on a local masseur recently and decided I'd do a Google image search on his various photos; one of them was a cropped photo of some famous actor (I don't even remember who).

The other nice thing about Google Image Search: Sometimes the "similar photos" results can be quite amusing. For example, I've seen photo of an erect penis match a vacuum cleaner!

I've said this before, but I'm constantly amazed at how you guys ferret out these frauds! Nice detective work, BC!

The other nice thing about Google Image Search: Sometimes the "similar photos" results can be quite amusing.

I googled "young hairy guys" a while ago and it came up with a picture of Michael J Fox from Teen Wolf.

I just tried it again and Margaret Thatcher was there, about a page down. WTF?

Archived