THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Hottest Show In New York

Buff Daddy
This topic is 4116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentleman Every Sunday On Long Island We Bring You THe Hottest Show In New York!! Come On Down And Check Out The New Cabaret Montreal New York

Our Club Is All Nude Every Sunday. We Bring You The Best In Strong Island Men! From Muscle to Twinks to The Boyzz Next Door! Hot Stage Shows!

Our Club is Spacious and Room for All. Large Private Lap Dance Room!! No Liquor Gentleman, But :cool:We Run a Beverage Bar With All Your Favorite Beverages, Water

and Energy Drinks, Our Hot Bartender Anthony is Happy to Serve You! Yes Anthony Gets Naked at 10 Behind The Bar. This Sunday We Bring You John Anthony

Model for Tommy Hilfiger, Plus 11 Other Strong Island Men. Our Club Is Easy To Get To By Car Or Mass Transit. Feel Free to Email us Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

or You Can Always Text Our Hotline # 631-509-2833

Our Club is Showworld 96 Field St West Babylon LI NY

Every Sunday Night From 6pm-12

You Can See Some Of Our Guys In the Previous Thread, Or Just Email Us n Will Be Glad to Send You THe Pics of Our Guys.

NEW YORK: Buff Daddy's Line Up

http://oi46.tinypic.com/uxxsj.jpg

STRIKER

http://oi47.tinypic.com/8ze547.jpg

VICTOR

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2uruq3c.jpg

ANTHONY

http://oi39.tinypic.com/9iermg.jpg

GIANNI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:cool:Gentleman The Hottest All Nude Show In The New York Area is Getting Even Hotter For Tomorrow Night! First We Add a Brand New Strong Island Boy Matt L.I. Muscled

23 With Some Hair !! We Don't Stop There. We Have Two NYC Manhattan Muscled Dancers Coming Out As Well. Jake and Ryan. They Came Out A Couple Of Weeks Ago

To Check Things Out!! We Might Even Get a Stage Show Out Of Them. They Both Will Be Available For Private Dances Together Or Alone ! Our Club Is All Nude All Male

Every Sunday! Email us to be added to our list!! Our New Email Cabaretmontrealny@gmail.com or Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Cabaret Montreal NY @ showworld

96 Field st West Babylon NY

Sundays 7pm-1230am

all nude male cabaret

beverage bar

just a thank you from all of us here at Cabaret Montreal @ Showworld!! We been building a new cabaret with

new guys, and a upgrade on our beverage bar. Since memorial day weekend we been seeing many new faces! Last

Sunday we had a few new gentleman from club xl in Manhattan! We welcome all the xl customers to our club!!

We have a couple of new hot muscled guys from NYC that will be working with us on most Sundays. Both of

them were a big hit last week. Ryan and jake. Jake will be our bartender when he works. Anthony our old

bartender has a new job and he must work many Sundays there!

Our goal is to have a stripper dj in place soon! Im doing auditions now on finding someone hot, local to fill

this spot!

Last week i received a email from a marine home from Afghanistan, he wants to work! Needs $$$. My plans with

him is to make him run the bar when jake isnt working, and when jake is working he will be on the floor!

Let me know if you guys think hes hot!!!

For our NYC customers coming by train, i have heard of no major problems, seems to be a smooth ride out!

One of you from Manhattan told me its easier to get to Babylon than Brooklyn or the Bronx!

We have plenty of free parking!

As we keep growing here we will add more dancers! Im always looking for new guys to work, its a never ending

job!

Any suggestions? My hotline number is always open 631-509-2833, or you can email me!

With your contuined support we can build the best male strip club in new york!! We are a licensed strip/sex

club. We can do what no other club can. We have real champagne rooms, real lap dance room

private!

We are working on expanding to another night! Will keep everyone posted!!

Note! The boyzz from philly wanna thank you guys!! They will be back next month!!

If Your Coming from out of Town There Are Many Motels (new) close! Email Me or Text Me

Guest PhoenixFL

Cooper,

Is this Buff Daddy Sunday night event Club is Showworld 96 Field St West Babylon been worth the trip out to Long Island to see... which would you recommend choosing from Club 20 NYC or this Buff Daddy club for Sunday night, say this coming July? Thanks

John Pela

Archived