THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Help! Recommendation for hto masseur in NYC!

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gak!

My go-to-guy in manhattan (Eli: http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13483/) won't be there when I'm in town this week. I need a 2nd-best ... quick! Help?

Eli is absolutely my perfect masseur, both in terms of looks, and in terms of the quality of his massage (REAL massage of very high quality, nude w release but not much more ... which is fine). A really good massage by a friendly, really hot guy is all I need!

Thanks for any suggestions!

You can't go wrong with either Jake Deckard or Anthony Brieoc. They have many recommendations like this one in this chat room.

Is Deckard seeing customers again? When I was in NYC fairly recently, I sent him an email, and he responded that he wouldn't be available for a long period of time. I can't remember when he said he was coming back.

Gman

Just looked at his personal website - jakesbodyworks- which says no appts are available May 23 thru June 9, and in the body of the massage m4m ad it says he is out of town june 9 thru 23, so it does appear he is unavailable for about a month is NYC

Archived