THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Mo, hot big black masseur in NYC

Italiano
This topic is 4160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen his ad in NY for several years, and the photos in the older ads show quite a body!! I recall that he was discussed here before (you're correct). I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that someone said the pix are not his. However, I'm not sure of the details, and I'm reluctant to condemn someone who's trying to make a living on some fuzzy recollections. The people in this chat room are really good at tracking down old posts, so perhaps someone will do that for you.

I've seen his ad in NY for several years, and the photos in the older ads show quite a body!! I recall that he was discussed here before (you're correct). I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that someone said the pix are not his. However, I'm not sure of the details, and I'm reluctant to condemn someone who's trying to make a living on some fuzzy recollections. The people in this chat room are really good at tracking down old posts, so perhaps someone will do that for you.

I hope so, thank you beethoven!

Mo is a good masseur and athletically built but not near as big and muscular as the pics he uses (much more on the thin but nicely shaped side), which can be easily found all over the internet. He hasn't used his own pics in years.

Mo is a good masseur and athletically built but not near as big and muscular as the pics he uses (much more on the thin but nicely shaped side), which can be easily found all over the internet. He hasn't used his own pics in years.

Enough for not to hire him. THANKS!

By the way, now he changed his pics. Are they still not his?...

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/moinbk.shtml

Yup, he sure did change his pictures! You think he monitors this site? The new pix don't reveal all that much, but in a way, they say a lot! (So if a guy is a good masseur, as Dutchal says, why does he dabble in this deceptive crap with phony pictures, and deter people who would otherwise hire him?)

Archived