THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on this hot masseur in Dallas?

foranhour
This topic is 4167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him many times. He's one of only two masseurs in Dallas who I've scheduled with several times. Every appointment has been great, and I've never regretted spending time with him.

He is straight, but he has no problem letting a man touch or kiss his body. He is very comfortable with his sexuality and enjoys turning guys on.

I agree with the comment about him sometimes being difficult to schedule. When I'm able to plan a day or two ahead, I have no problem booking him. If I wait until the last minute, he is often already booked. He also usually only does 2 appointments per day, and if he's already done those two appointments, he may tell you he isn't available. So either schedule in advance so he knows he has an appointment set with you in the evening (and he will turn down appointments earlier in the day) or see him early in the day.

Archived