THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Townhouse

lajohn
This topic is 4177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I moved from NYC during the last days of Stellas and the Gaiety. The good old days. I was back just once and had success at the Townhouse but it had many less working boys than previous years. I know the internet has changed things (and for the most part it works for me) but there are still times that I would love to have a drink and cruise and be solicited. Is there any point at all in checking out the Townhouse this week when I am back in NY?

The Townhouse never changes. The clients just seem to get older and older. FWIW, Evolve right across the street from the Townhouse houses The Adonis operation Wednesday nights and Saturday nights. You may have better luck there and besides the Townhouse museum is across the street.

As g56whiz said: The Townhouse never changes.

Note that not all younger guys are working. They may be there because it is lively, having a drink with friends, or — heaven forefend — they may be only attracted to older men. I found one of those that last time I was there and it was hot sex for no $$$.

The Townhouse is not a hustler bar. It is a piano/show tunes (baby) bar that attracts educated and cultured gray-haired men. So it also attracts the younger guys that like gray-haired men. Some of them want you to buy them a drink (or more) and some of them will buy you a drink.

Does anybody remember Rounds? That WAS a hustler bar. You could lose aunt Matilda’s inheritance on some of those guys.

As a premature grey hair'd guy, the Townhouse is a must...lol. Truly, a classy established respite. I've always made a point to stop while visiing NYC and have retained life long friends. Personally, luv mid week there. Of course, what Texas boi would not???

Archived