THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

For your consideration...Joey Bryant and Chris Eisenhower

bigvalboy
This topic is 4205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought it would be important to note the 2 reviews today, of our very own members and frequent posters Chris Eisenhower and Joey Bryant. Both often provide a fresh perspective to a variety of subjects. For you Ebert fans, "two thumbs up". For all others, let's just say 'kudos' to Chris and Joey, two gentlemen, that I and many others here, find most interesting and sexy indeed.

Guest Wetnwildbear
I thought it would be important to note the 2 reviews today, of our very own members and frequent posters Chris Eisenhower and Joey Bryant. Both often provide a fresh perspective to a variety of subjects. For you Ebert fans, "two thumbs up". For all others, let's just say 'kudos' to Chris and Joey, two gentlemen, that I and many others here, find most interesting and sexy indeed.

I dont think that I have ever seen Joey Bryant say anything positive - more like a negative rather than fresh perspective. Maybe I missed the happy happy joy-joy post

I dont think that I have ever seen Joey Bryant say anything positive - more like a negative rather than fresh perspective. Maybe I missed the happy happy joy-joy post

lol, should have been at the palm springs event to see me in person. Did you see the response I linked to my blog in the thead I responded to Tristan? :cool:

lol, thanks for posting that. I actually introduced the particular reviewer to the website, glad to see he made the visit. Most of my reviews are on another website, so great to see 1 added here.

Hi 5's Chris....looks like you and I may need to do a house swap or double tour together :-) It's barely 25 degrees here let alone 85 lol.

Archived