THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Need some help

colocurious
This topic is 4208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I live in Denver, and I'm eager to have my first male encounter. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I'm 38, 6'4, dd free, in avg shape looking for a masculine stud, muscular, well endowed top who would know how work me over and break me in. Thanks for your replies.

Welcome to the forum. There is certainly a breadth of opinions from which to choose. If I may make a suggestion, you might want to peruse the ads on Rentboy, Rentmen, and Men4RentNow first. Then, make a short list of the guys who look to be attractive. Post that list and ask guys for their opinions. You will probably get more meaningful information that way.

I live in Denver, and I'm eager to have my first male encounter. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I'm 38, 6'4, dd free, in avg shape looking for a masculine stud, muscular, well endowed top who would know how work me over and break me in. Thanks for your replies.

If you like muscular, masculine guys- I'd suggest this one. He's very good at a boyfriend like experience. He's usually versatile. But he probably is asked to top by clients more than 70% of the time. And believe me, he has the physical endowment to top someone well. He has a 7 to 8 inch tallywacker that is on the thick side. He is handsome and a good kisser too. If I were in Denver, I'd be a regular.

http://m.men4rentnow.com/profile.cfm?CID=275759

I hope this helps.

Gman

Archived