THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Email password recovery software?

g56whiz
This topic is 4202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My ATT.net email password didn't survive the latest iOS upgrades to my iPhone and iPad. I still have access to the account through MSOutlook. Signed on to my ATT account but can't recall who was my favorite author 15 or 20 years ago when I last changed the password and its one of the two required authentication questions (yea I've been lucky). I see there's such a thing as Email password recovery software. Anyone have experience with it. It's got to be easier than dealing with the mumbled accents of the support rajas and ranis.

Watch the racism, please. If an operator's souther drawl is too thick for your liking, ask for a rep that you can understand more easily.

Your ONE and ONLY option for recovering your ATT email password must come from ATT.

A third party does not have access to your email password stored on ATT's servers. A third party MAY be able to decipher the encryption of your password stored in Outlook, but then you've given your password (and all other passwords) to a third party, along with your credit card information to pay them for stealing your identity.

Grow a pair and go through normal support.

Archived