THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nice Muscle Stud/ Paul Headed to KC this weekend

tech86
This topic is 4211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any information on this guy? His pictures look good and appera real. He has lots of reviews on M4R but none on here and I find that strange ans suspicious.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=156286&Login=NiceMuscleStud

Welcome Newbie..This guy has been discussed many times with Positive and Negative Remarks. The Pix's they do back aways!

Try advanced search Paul Hansom....

Paul is very real, model’s face, well-endowed and an excellent top! :cool:

Total opposite experience including me hiring him as a bottom. Also while he may be on the 'long side' it seems to me that his tallywacker was thin. I can't vouch for the butt picture, but the other ones are 7 years older or more. Now this was 7 years ago but hired him for an overnight. Very dispassionate considering how long we were together. But this was 7 years ago. So I can't comment on his interactions with clients now. Maybe we just didnt click. What I can say definitely is that the pictures are that old and that side view of him in the white pants is even older . I would definitely ask for current pictures before meeting him by having him include a paper with the date on it.

Gman

I have never hired Paul but whenever he is in Pittsburgh he also has an Adam4Adam profile up as well. However, his profile is not in with the "Pro" ads but with the regular ad. I believe he does have current pics in that and they are nice but to me not worth the $250 that he is asking for.

Total opposite experience including me hiring him as a bottom. Also while he may be on the 'long side' it seems to me that his tallywacker was thin. I can't vouch for the butt picture, but the other ones are 7 years older or more. Now this was 7 years ago but hired him for an overnight. Very dispassionate considering how long we were together. But this was 7 years ago. So I can't comment on his interactions with clients now. Maybe we just didnt click. What I can say definitely is that the pictures are that old and that side view of him in the white pants is even older . I would definitely ask for current pictures before meeting him by having him include a paper with the date on it.

Gman

Thanks for the input Gman. I have hired Paul a couple of times but never for an extended period. He may be one of those guys that is not very good at overnights or weekend/week-long periods. As for the age of the pictures, all I can say is that if they are 7 years old, he still looks exactly like them. I last saw him in the fall of 2012 and I thought all the pix were pretty accurate. He has told me he has other pictures if someone requests them. Thickness of endowment: since he was a top with me, I had no complaints about girth but I know a thick one to me may be thin to another.

I hired him about a month ago. He's definitely older than his pics, but still handsome nonetheless and still has a muscular body. He's a nice guy, very conversational. He was a good top, and nicely endowed. I had no complaints about girth at all.

Archived