THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

XANDER, CoverBOY of the DAY, April 3rd, 2013

Axiom2001
This topic is 4213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow! I viewed his pic, read two reviews, and went to his website and read everything {except for the blog material} as well as viewing all photographs. Damn, I'm excited about meeting this young and hot 'GINGER BOY/MAN'!! Everything about Xander had my juices stirring and my mouth watering to taste "ALL" of him. Hope he travels to the West Coast before year's end! I'm encouraged and enticed and quite excited about meeting him.

CONGRATULATIONS for being selected by 'Daddy' as the CoverBOY of this day, Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Xander!! -:) -:) -:)

Woo thanks guys! I haven't been around the forums for a few days ... school has been rough! If I make it to the West Coast, you guys will be the first to hear it. T-Minus three weeks until finals week ...

And I'm going to hear back from my preferred employer by this Friday on an internship offer ... wish me luck!

Archived