THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Xander Review Weds

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Xander recieved a very nice review for a Goodlooking Guy! He has a very nice site. Very nice Pix's on the site except for the dead animal around the neck shots? Whoever talked him into those watch out for PETA! ;)

Peta Coast? He barebacks!

Congrats, Xander. I'm going to hire you one day and make you do things. Degrading things.

And then we'll go to dinner. :)

Sounds good but you have to write a review. Xander is catching up with me.

Thanks folks!

Pfft, don't want to get too many reviews too fast ... might come off as 'used and abused' ;).

And I LOVE my Fox Fur Vest. Its so warm and sexy! One of my Mannequins in the living room is wearing it right now, actually!

It saved my ass at burning man when it was below freezing at night ... I would have died without it. This was taken about 9AM as it was beginning to heat up ...

And Chris you rock!

383339_337621346328879_1516896076_n.jpg

Peta Coast? He barebacks!

Congrats, Xander. I'm going to hire you one day and make you do things. Degrading things.

And then we'll go to dinner. :)

I'm glad the degrading things are going on before dinner. Stomach cramps after a large meal would really kill the mood.

I wonder if there is a rule like with swimming- There must be no 'Degrading Things' for an hour after eating to allow proper digestion!!! :confused:

Gman

PS: Nice Burning Man picture Xander. I hadn't noticed what a nice 'happy trail' you had in your other photos. I know I'd be happy to see what it led to in person. I actually might like this picture better than some of your professional ones. It shows how attractive you are just being you without any special photography. In bear language, you are definitely 'one Woofy looking cub' ( that's a good thing in case you had any questions).

PPS: Chris- I didn't want to leave you out- you know you are incredibly handsome. I don't really think I can add anything to that statement.

G

Archived