THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CBT - Not for the Squeamish

Businessguy
This topic is 4182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of us actually *crave* that much stimulation.

I've experience some of the ball weights and electro stimulation.

5 lbs is hardly noticeable. 40 lbs can do damage.

Crushing is reportedly the safest, according to an MD friend of mine, who wrote a column on the subject for the now defunct Drummer magazine under a male pseudonym.

(she asked me to review a draft before it got published ... I was flattered!)

I enjoy a bit of weight on my balls. If I am the sub in flogging scene and restrained to a St Andrew Cross, or to an overhead bar, leg spreader keeping my legs open, I really get off having my Dom attach bull balls to my balls. The swinging sensation that develops as the flogging increases in intensity adds an powerful dimension to the whole scene. As a Dom, I often like to put on a two piece metal ball stretcher that is of moderate weight.

• 3 weeks later...
... who wrote a column on the subject for the now defunct Drummer magazine ...

I miss Drummer Magazine

Well... call me a whimp... I just weighed my parachute and weights and they came in at about 2 1/2 pounds...

even a very small weight can hurt if done suddenly of without regard to the state of the cremaster muscle.

Speaking of CBT, I just finished shellacing a homemade humbler, handcrafted from some unusual wood of course!

LOL! Re: The Humbler...

Raul not only knows it all, has done it all... but has MADE it all as well!!

WG, I greatly appreciate the nice sentiments though both are enormous exaggerations.

Thankfully, I've plenty of playing, making and learning ahead of me.

Here are two pictures of a humbler I made. The design is not original, but copied from a mass produced version.

Though I used hand tools, more interesting wood and a nicer non-toxic (shellac) finish. Need to get some better hardward for it.

Works well behind the thighs or behind OR in front of the ankles.

http://raulgmanzo.com/toys/cimg8518.jpg http://raulgmanzo.com/toys/cimg8521.jpg

Archived