THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sef "straight" bodybuilder masseur in Orlando?

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 4205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I too would vouch for RJ.

I find it odd that Sef's ad lists him as being straight and yet also sates that his favorite massages are erotic - and this on a gay massage. What am I just not getting here? If I hired him, it would play on my mind that he'd be thinking during the session, "Oh Christ, the things we do for money."

It is quite a physique though - no denying that.

I too would vouch for RJ.

I find it odd that Sef's ad lists him as being straight and yet also sates that his favorite massages are erotic - and this on a gay massage. What am I just not getting here? If I hired him, it would play on my mind that he'd be thinking during the session, "Oh Christ, the things we do for money."

It is quite a physique though - no denying that.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I enjoy trying to figure out these supposedly straight men. Some of them can be aloof in a hot way. Some are just jerks trying to get away with as little as possible. Some are gay and establishing boundaries. Some of the best are just prideful show offs. I will let you know.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I enjoy trying to figure out these supposedly straight men. Some of them can be aloof in a hot way. Some are just jerks trying to get away with as little as possible. Some are gay and establishing boundaries. Some of the best are just prideful show offs. I will let you know.

Maybe so, but do you want/need to pay $150 for aloofness? Let me know where you are an I'll come and be aloof for you;-)

Archived