THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dillon/LA Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Todays Dillon Review shows a Pix going back 6 or 7 Years. At that time time the Name given for the set of Pix's this comes from was "Patrick" at All American Guys! Dillon has been discussed on Muscle Service a few times over the Years.

There does exist a Rentboy AD that includes this Pix But apparently the rest of the pix's are newer and he does look different BUT Definitely RIPT! :p Maybe it is him and maybe it isn't? He did "Work It" in Vegas Years ago....Interesting to see IF another Review comes thru in the future?

Todays Dillon Review shows a Pix going back 6 or 7 Years. At that time time the Name given for the set of Pix's this comes from was "Patrick" at All American Guys! Dillon has been discussed on Muscle Service a few times over the Years.

There does exist a Rentboy AD that includes this Pix But apparently the rest of the pix's are newer and he does look different BUT Definitely RIPT! :p Maybe it is him and maybe it isn't? He did "Work It" in Vegas Years ago....Interesting to see IF another Review comes thru in the future?

Can you include the Rentboy ad that includes this picture? All the latest reviews for him are from Australia.

Gman

Thanks Seeker630! After seeing these Pix's again I would conclude they are all the same guy. At one time someone on M/S said a guy looking similar was using these Rentboy Shots..how true that was never decided. That was a long time ago....

As far as "Before & After" shots sometimes guys will throw in an old pix to remind "Old Clients" they are still available also.

I remember his Original M/O was Worship Only..But sometimes M/O's DO change with the Economy! ;)

I have see Dillon twice in the last year. I wrote two of the reviews when I saw him in Sydney late last year. I can categorically say that his photos are 100% accurate. He is in amazing condition. There is noone in this business who has a better all round physique than Dillon. I had two sessions of muscle worship with him. Looking forward to seeing him again soon when he returns to Australia.

Archived