THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any suggestions for Richmond, VA?

capt
This topic is 4220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Try adam4adam some college boys from UVA (an hour away) might do it if asked nicely...

Why go all the way to Charlottesville when VT (formerly VPI) is right there. It is not your father's Tech, but maybe your Daddy's/ http://www.vtlgbtcaucus.org/

My guess is that a few well-placed ads by you will get results. I have always loved Southern boys. I used to specialize in UNC.

Guest davebk
Traveling there soon and cannot find much.

He's looking for Richmond not Blacksburg - so VT is not an option. Honestly, nothing in Richmond where I worked for a couple months once. Two hours north provides a lot of options in DC...

As I've told numerous people, as a Richmond native, there is no one here that I would be with if they paid me $200/hour to be with them.

I have only met with 3 guys in town. All out of town friends who were just passing through. Who stopped on their way to DC to see me.

DC is only 2 hours away and you do have options there. Of course, there may be a guy or two from DC willing to drive here to see you if the visit is worth their while.

Richmond has VCU and U of R. Craigslist, etc. would perhaps yield some fun.

Maybe, but even Grindr doesn't offer much hope for non-hiring play. And the only thing I've ever gotten off of Craigslist is a partner. :)

But in the area, the biggest presence is Adam4Adam. By far. If you want to consider that route.

He's looking for Richmond not Blacksburg - so VT is not an option. Honestly, nothing in Richmond where I worked for a couple months once. Two hours north provides a lot of options in DC...

Yeah, I know that the OP was looking for Richmond, but hornytwells indicated interest (or lack of interest) in Blacksburg. I spent more time in Blacksburg than in Richmond. There are a lot of members on Adam4Adam in Blacksburg and more than a few on gayromeo. An ad might yield surprises.

Although I have occasionally found someone on craigslist in Richmond, it is very non-happening. And I agree in the past if I found a willing guy in DC I would bring them down for the night. I used to meet a guy there from Baltimore but he moved to Boston.

Being a visitor in a conservative town has advantages. Perhaps some horny college guy wants to have some fun but doesn't want to do it with a local who will out him. People who post ads on Craigslist, etc. with the words hotel and visitor find some nice surprises coming to their hotel room doors.

Yeah, I know that the OP was looking for Richmond, but hornytwells indicated interest (or lack of interest) in Blacksburg. I spent more time in Blacksburg than in Richmond. There are a lot of members on Adam4Adam in Blacksburg and more than a few on gayromeo. An ad might yield surprises.

thanks ragazzolupo! I am in Virginia when all the hot students are on holiday, ie June, and so there are VERY slim pickings then, but thanks for the tip!

Archived