THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andrew Irons in Boston

vincentvioro
This topic is 4222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have, once. I've been trying to see him again but he's extremely busy. Last time he was briefly in my area, he contacted me about meeting up but because of various factors I couldn't. Believe me when I say I was pissed I couldn't see him. LOL!

He is very handsome. Absolutely gorgeous eyes and body. He's small in stature but that just seems to make his muscles look even more amazing on his frame. Everything positively said about him is pretty accurate. He is very intelligent... such a sweet guy.

Our time together involved a lot of kissing, body contact, great sex. :-) I loved how sometimes he had this devilish look in his eyes and had his tongue slightly sticking out between his lips when he wanted me to kiss him. Which made me want to just devour him. He told me often I was a lot of fun.

If you can make an appointment with him definitely do it. You won't regret it.

I've hired him twice. Probably won't again, mostly because I was disappointed afterwards. He was late meeting me both times. And he didn't cum either time, even though I did. He is very sweet and goodlooking but I wasn't overly impressed enough to re-hire him anymore. Both were overnights at $1200 each, and both times he woke up and was on his way out the door before 8am. I just felt I didn't get my money's worth.

A couple of years ago, I contacted Andrew to set up an appointment. He was going to be in Europe till the third week of July so we settled on the end of July. The week before I contacted him because I had to have a minor medical procedure done 2 days before our appointment. I suggested we delay the appointment a couple of weeks and gave him dates that would work for me and asked him to get back to me with his preference. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM. With his on again, off again ads and his lack of communication skills, I would take these factors into account before commiting your time

Boston Bill

I've seen him twice and had great experiences both times; I'm always on the lookout for when he's travelling to my city. It is sometimes hard to get ahold of him; he is often busy with other commitments and sometimes travels. I find that he always gets back to me, though it may not always be the next day.

Archived