THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Nathansaw Las Vegas

rmsosu
This topic is 4228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen his ads before and he looks really hot, but something about him makes me think he's a bit of a hustler. I have no experience with him but he gives me the impression he's a straight guy looking to make a quick buck. Look at the ad and you'll see he's currently in Vegas but will be in LA starting on 3/26/13, so he may not be in Vegas when you get there

Nathan "Saw" Shaw is the real deal. Since the previous thread mentioned elsewhere here I've met up with him 5-6 times. He's all that he advertises, pics are 100% real what you see in his ads is who shows up. I thought I'd written a review but when I searched for it there wasn't one there - most likely I forgot!

But what does he advertise--apparently he isn't into anal--or at least only as a top--and per one of these threads--is not much into giving oral. So I guess that leaves kissing, him receiving oral, and we arent sure whether he tops or not. But in my case I'm a top--so it doesn't really matter. So is he worth the money?

Gman

But what does he advertise--apparently he isn't into anal--or at least only as a top--and per one of these threads--is not much into giving oral. So I guess that leaves kissing, him receiving oral, and we arent sure whether he tops or not. But in my case I'm a top--so it doesn't really matter. So is he worth the money?

Gman

I'm thinking you answered the question "So is he worth the money". Doesn't bottom and he receives oral and your money. In LA there are just so many others to choose from including guys with reviews on this site.

Well, he's clear in his ad he's top only. I am too, but I often don't let that stop me, I'm not *always* looking to top. If you are looking for a bottom, you need to skip Nathan.

Besides his good looks - I think most agree there - he does in fact kiss, and feels that "kissing is necessary" for a meeting to work. I have never had an issue with mutual, extended, oral with him, multiple times in a session. The comment often is made "you mileage will vary" and that needs to be taken into account. But from meeting #1 with him I never had an issue with that.

I'm thinking you answered the question "So is he worth the money". Doesn't bottom and he receives oral and your money. In LA there are just so many others to choose from including guys with reviews on this site.

Archived