THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Asking for a Rec...

Guest davebk
This topic is 4233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest davebk

Gentlemen,

I've been reading a lot and learning a lot on this forum. I'm looking to hire, and looking for something kind of specific and wonder if people could throw out a few names or recommendations. I'm looking for a pretty rough, rugged, aggressive guy to take charge with me. But not necessarily a top, as I'm not into anal at all (and really honestly not interested in getting into it). I like the idea of a guy who can push me, give me a hard time.

Lots of kissing and swapping spit is essential. Like some pain but not into anything too bad - more on the piggish side probably. I'm decently experienced, but have never given total control and think I'm ready to.

33, thin fit white guy here. Prefer 30 and up, fit manly and good scent.

What do you guys think? Geographically, I'd prefer to avoid CA and NYC. Otherwise, I'm pretty open to travel. Home base for me is DC, but I am all over the country.

Thanks in advance guys...

db

Guest davebk
I've never been with him, but Dave right in your own DC backyard might be the answer to your query.

Gman

Thanks... can look into that. Just wanted to be sure it would be someone who could really fill the time without the anal play. Open to other thoughts as well.

Archived