THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Michael Marino aka Damian aka Santos aka Bullsheeter

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the guy is stacking his reviews -- a sudden flood of praise, all from first-time reviewers, all of whom write roughly the same length (rather short) and say roughly the same thing, providing almost no detail, and all of whom share the odd proclivity .... to use ... three ... or four ellipses.

This is from someone who has been pretty well established to be a scammer. My concern is people fresh to the site would be taken in by this batch of new reviews.

IF True This is an Old Story around here only the Names have changed over the Years.

In the Big NYC Candy Store the Pix's of a Hunk which he definitely shows will always SELL.

Until a NYC Daddys Delegate Invests in his Services which may be a wasted Investment his Reviews will continue for what they are or maybe are not worth! The Muscle Service Site may shed a little more light on his Services due to the fact he has the required Bod for discussion! Then again "alleged" Smoking and Drugs are mentioned so once again Buyer Beware!:confused:

It has been written numerous times that most new members get introduced to this site initially (and maybe solely) by the reviews. DG makes an excellent point which is another topic that has been highly posted. Is there any way that the site can legally make newbies aware of possible scammers or questionable reviews for their protection?

Boston Bill

IF True This is an Old Story around here only the Names have changed over the Years.

In the Big NYC Candy Store the Pix's of a Hunk which he definitely shows will always SELL.

Until a NYC Daddys Delegate Invests in his Services which may be a wasted Investment his Reviews will continue for what they are or maybe are not worth! The Muscle Service Site may shed a little more light on his Services due to the fact he has the required Bod for discussion! Then again "alleged" Smoking and Drugs are mentioned so once again Buyer Beware!:confused:

Actually, this Philly guy invested in his services a while back. The result (?) was my one scathing review.

Incidentally, I see that our Michael is a nominee on the Hookies for best bod. - He is a worthy nominee, I my opinion, but I stand by my review.

Archived