THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason Little in STL

newguychicago
This topic is 4236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Missed out on Jason Sparks and crew, so took a chance on "JasonLittle." He has ads up on A4A and RentBoy. The session wasn't that great (but that was partially my fault. Didn't discuss some necessary info due to my impatience.)

The main issue was that the guy who opened the door was completely different than the guy in the pics. He was cute, but a twink. Not the muscle guy pictured in the ads. Overall a disappointing experience.

Yeah that's the profile and pics I saw. Completely different guy opened the door. I figured a post here was probably better off in the long run. I imagine it's the sort of "new ad, new account, new pics every month" kind of deal.

That's too bad. I talked with the guy on the phone. He seemed like a nice guy. He even made a joke that Little was an inappropriate last name for him considering how well he was endowed. Maybe the tallywacker picture on the ad is the only true one?

Gman

Yeah that's the profile and pics I saw. Completely different guy opened the door. I figured a post here was probably better off in the long run. I imagine it's the sort of "new ad, new account, new pics every month" kind of deal.

I started a thread about him and another guy with the same traveling schedule: Kansas City, Stl, Boise, etc.

I had my suspicion...

Here's the link of my previous thread.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?92041-2-hot-guys-travelling-together-but-without-reviews

Archived