THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tis a strange dance indeed.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Something "interesting" is happening below the waist... and that is what is making this guy do that "strange dance indeed"!!! I wonder what he is looking down at...!!!???

A few electrical wires perhaps... some unorthodox CBT... I can only imagine!!!! Inquiring minds would certainly like to know!!!

Something "interesting" is happening below the waist... and that is what is making this guy do that "strange dance indeed"!!! I wonder what he is looking down at...!!!???

A few electrical wires perhaps... some unorthodox CBT... I can only imagine!!!! Inquiring minds would certainly like to know!!!

I absolutely love the look on his face as he goes through the motions...wonderful WG, wonderful. Now where is glass of wine I just had.

I absolutely love the look on his face as he goes through the motions...wonderful WG, wonderful. Now where is glass of wine I just had.

Yes! It's that absolutely painful look of pleasure... But I'm worried about you BVB... yesterday I posted something in response to one of Rich's pics and you needed a cigarette and today we find you reaching for a glass of wine. Please try and nix the smokes... but I'm ok with the vino... just do so responsibly... Which reminds me... I need to chill that bottle of white zin!!! :)

Yes! It's that absolutely painful look of pleasure... But I'm worried about you BVB... yesterday I posted something in response to one of Rich's pics and you needed a cigarette and today we find you reaching for a glass of wine. Please try and nix the smokes... but I'm ok with the vino... just do so responsibly... Which reminds me... I need to chill that bottle of white zin!!! :)

Not to worry WG...The cigarette comment was a joke. I haven't had a 'cig' in 40 years. Now the 'vino' well....Like I said in another post, "I don't trust a man who doesn't drink"

Archived