THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Client request for BB

This topic is 4218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was done at the Ole Miss Medical School in Jackson, MS. Work was done on an infant at birth with retro viral medication.

Well I'm often a glass half full and rising optimist and believe that with continued focus and ever increasing research dollars, cancer and and this dread disease will someday be conquered. As is sometime said in my office - focus..focus...FOCUS...And focus means more time and money. And "WHEN" (that's right - get ready for it) I'm dictator for a week I'm going to shove a lot more Fed $$ into this research and draft (chains if necessary) some of the best and brightest into generating solutions soon. I've lost too many family members to cancer and I refuse to believe we can't move faster with more people and $$. Heck, we have too much unemployment amongst young people, use basic testing to determine which would be great at medical research and then make them go to school & work enormous hours (they have unlimited energy anyway) and pay the schooling & wages/benefits. Pay their schooling bills on a fast track basis, pay them well (and huge bonuses for results) and don't give them a choice regardless ! $68 Billion of "my" tax money will be spent in Afghanistan this year alone. How many more people can we afford to train and throw at these diseases for that and probably for a long time !?!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived