THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Slow

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks hot with the shirt off... but even hotter with the belt off!!!!! ;)

Yes, damn nice WG...but sadly the tumblr link would not open, and I'm not signing up just to view tumblr. So for now I will just have to be content with imagining what Rich wanted to show us...

The link would not open for me either... But in my mind's eye the next sequence had Mr. Rock loosing his jeans... In the pic that followed a hot dude was on his on knees begging the Rock to work over his hot little bubble butt with that belt... The final pic showed ripe red fruits of their efforts... Smile on my face... :)

The link would not open for me either... But in my mind's eye the next sequence had Mr. Rock loosing his jeans... In the pic that followed a hot dude was on his on knees begging the Rock to work over his hot little bubble butt with that belt... The final pic showed ripe red fruits of their efforts... Smile on my face... :)

Wait a minute...let me get a cigarette. I like where this is going.

THE LINK OPENED but it WAS NOT about this friggin' hot man. It was visually pleasing, but I wanted to see the usual:

this hottie in all of his glory and then some!!! Was this intentionally done or not?

The photo set of this guy was done in a manner I'm not familir with....while I could copy/paste the individual photos, the few which could not be exposed in this forum were not so easy to deal with. The link below will get you to my Tumblr home page where the photo set is shown, if you click on each one it opens up the photo....

http://doitb4ugo.tumblr.com/

P.S. This is the direct result of a forum member threatening me with dire consequences should I fail to display the pics...and I know this guy well enough to enjoy those dire consequences on occasion...but I still am unwilling to displease. Enjoy.

Archived