THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Gustavo, New (?) Brazilian Masseur in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 4010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I would like to believe that Nvr2Thick is wrong because the pics are soooo spectacular, the muscularity of the locker room pic seems different to me from the other two shots also. I know, I know, it's a different pose, but I do have some experience with how a body looks in different poses and it doesn't seem like the same set of muscles to me because it doesn't seem like the same body.

• 3 weeks later...
While I would like to believe that Nvr2Thick is wrong because the pics are soooo spectacular, the muscularity of the locker room pic seems different to me from the other two shots also. I know, I know, it's a different pose, but I do have some experience with how a body looks in different poses and it doesn't seem like the same set of muscles to me because it doesn't seem like the same body.

There's also a tattoo on his rear deltoid in the second pic that doesn't even show up anywhere in the last pic, unless it's only on the back of his shoulder.

Well he got reviewed today (favorably). I just hope it's real, because the review is the same review on his massagem4m site. I can't believe there isn't more discussion/interest in this guy.

I'm interested, I'm interested. But not sure there's really anything to discuss. And yes, I also noticed the reviews were the same - a sort of 2-for-1 deal, I guess.

He sent me a pic of him at the gym, where he shows also a handsome masculine face. I want him! But.....will wait for a real experience, for some reasons don't trust that review very much

I saw his face pics as well - handsome indeed. I'm a bit afraid he might be rather short - those arms in his massagem4m profile look rather stubby, and I do prefer that the guys are able to reach through for longer strokes... one of the reasons I'm considering that other masseur who's like 6'5" or something...

• 6 months later...
Probably the same person as on this masseurfinder.com profile (similar pics, same cell phone number):

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bigmuscleguy.shtml

A few of his pics on masseurfinder show a 'cock shot' <gasp>. More importantly perhaps, the in call rate on masseurfinder is $180.

Same guy. I got face pics from him. Handsome, but I hope he's not short and wide, as I prefer them taller, hence my previous posted question.

Archived