THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Review - Ryan Taylor in Toronto

JackTwist
This topic is 4240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Big shout-out to "Bobchitown" for writing his favorable review of mega-hot fucker Ryan Taylor. This dude looks damn delicious in his cover pic! How has this hunk not crossed my radar before?...Perhaps because he's 2,500 miles from LA and he's a total Top (sigh). I typically only seek masculine Bottoms or Vers/Bottoms, but if I ever travel anywhere near Toronto, I'll been ALL over this gorgeous man. Even if fucking him is out-of-the-question, it sounds (and looks) like Ryan would be a helluva good time and well worth the trip. Thanks again Bob.

Ryan's RB profile: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=287367&scid=69364929&sp=

He's definitely easy on the eyes. His first three reviewers say Ryan's bi, but the most recent reviewer indicates he's gay. It really doesn't matter either way, I guess, but I've personally had better experiences with guys who identify as gay. Nevertheless, I sure wouldn't hesitate in hiring Ryan after reading today's review from a multiple reviewer.

Archived