THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 JLA -- Jakker27

Edward
This topic is 4239 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JLA received another Daddy's great review. http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/availablenow.asp?cmd=view&id=277269&Login=Jaker88 I have not met the gentleman. Has anyone hired Mr. J for longer than a couple of hours. Looks like the type of guy you would like to take on a trip or for an extended engagement as a travel companion. Anyone who has met Mr. J like to comment? Sorry about the spelling on the header. Should be Jaker27. I do not know how to edit the header.

JLA received another Daddy's great review. http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/availablenow.asp?cmd=view&id=277269&Login=Jaker88 I have not met the gentleman. Has anyone hired Mr. J for longer than a couple of hours. Looks like the type of guy you would like to take on a trip or for an extended engagement as a travel companion. Anyone who has met Mr. J like to comment? Sorry about the spelling on the header. Should be Jaker27. I do not know how to edit the header.

I and many others here have commented on JLA in the past. I can only say to you that you should read his reviews on Daddy's. They are accurate and should give you an idea of what to expect. Two of the reviews are mine. He is stunning in his appearance and far better looking than his pics. He is about as 'down to earth' as anyone could be. His greatest asset, besides the obvious is his ability to just talk and treat you like a friend. It is like hanging out with your best friend. He is discreet, intelligent, a great conversationalist, never in a hurry or a clock watcher, and in my humble opinion would be a stellar hire for a weekend or longer. JLA would be as comfortable hanging out at the house watching movies or dining at a fine restaurant. I would encourage you to read his reviews, then just give him a call..Good luck

I have not had the pleasure of meeting him as yet, but he is definitely on my "bucket list". I know that there is someone who posts under the "jaker" name here on the Forum, but don't know if it is the same guy. I also would trust BVB and any recommendation he would make.

Guest pvt7171

Just saw the big guy yesterday for the second time and was just writing a review. I second everything bigvalguy says. As I will say in my review, just ask him what he likes and he will tell you it doesn't matter, he is there for you and to do what you like and want. I can't wait until our next meeting and so I say, "Go with Gusto, enjoy everything he has to offer!"

JLA is the perfect traveling companion. Ok that's just my opinion and I might just be a little biased. Overall not much in the way of travel. Did a little bit last year. Still waiting for someone's FL invitation. Maybe that will be the defining travel review one day:)

Thanks PT7171. I think I'm a pretty good host so that just comes natural.

There was another posting not to long ago. FYI..http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?90796-Any-Recent-Experiences-With-JLA-And-A-Specific-Question-to-Bigvalboy&highlight=jaker27

Overall not much in the way of travel. Did a little bit last year. Still waiting for someone's FL invitation. Maybe that will be the defining travel review one day:)

Aaahhh now you are making me feel bad...;) Florida has been crazy since I got here. I just started renovations and will be on going for about 2 months. But tell JLA that he is always on my mind, and I will not forget him. Hugs to you both.

BVB

Aaahhh now you are making me feel bad...;) Florida has been crazy since I got here. I just started renovations and will be on going for about 2 months. But tell JLA that he is always on my mind, and I will not forget him. Hugs to you both.

BVB

Sorry man but he's got a tight schedule that doesn't include renovation travels. I concur with that. This will just have to wait. He says hugs back to you btw. :rolleyes:

I have also spent an overnight and at least two weekends with this incredibly nice, cool, and sexy man. He is the real deal. Recommended without hesitation.

Hey, BVB... maybe the next time I am in FTL, we can jointly bring him to the Florida sunshine and share>>> :)

You mean a 3 way? or share as in, I will entertain him one night and you the next night, then we all do dinner together. That kind of share??? Either way, I'm good to go...;)

Archived