THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Hot Boy Visiting NYC

Ganymede255
This topic is 4241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

I suspect this is really a massage-only ad. If you're really interested, be sure to nail down the specifics of what will and will not happen before you meet... could be the old "bait and switch"

I don't really have a straight boy fantasy except that there are straight guys I wish were gay. Do a majority of others have the "I'm forcing a straight boy to have gay sex with me and like it" fantasy?Gman

Totally agree with you. I have no desire to do straight guys but it appears to be fantasy of many.

I don't really have a straight boy fantasy except that there are straight guys I wish were gay. Do a majority of others have the "I'm forcing a straight boy to have gay sex with me and like it" fantasy?

Gman

Of course...nothing much hotter than that.

Do a majority of others have the "I'm forcing a straight boy to have gay sex with me and like it" fantasy?

Gman

Not at all. I have gay friends my age who find this fantasy alluring -- they actively seek out straight guys to try to seduce. I find it time wasting, and disrespectful.

Archived