THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I guess there is no way this guy is 4 real

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=283680&Login=YoungJason

I did one of these google pics and it shows some spanish model. Assume it is another of these weird frauds. I have been watching the ads for my town for a few years and these apparent frauds have been multiplying lately. Is this happening in the larger cities as much or do they just think us hicks are dumb?

An ad with this guy's pics is currently running on backpage in my city. I texted him at the number given and he called right back. The first thing I asked him was, "are those really pictures of you?" He assured me that they were. Dam, I'd be disappointed if it is indeed just another scam. Great pics, though! At least we can enjoy the photographs?

I saw his ad on Backpage this weekend in Dallas.

An ad with this guy's pics is currently running on backpage in my city. I texted him at the number given and he called right back. The first thing I asked him was, "are those really pictures of you?" He assured me that they were. Dam, I'd be disappointed if it is indeed just another scam. Great pics, though! At least we can enjoy the photographs?

The pics are all of model Felippe Braga, reportedly Brazilian but raised in Mexico (didn't get so far as to find out where he resides now). He also has lots of jerk off videos as well as a Cam4 Facebook page if you google him. I'd say the ad's a fake, but maybe if you ask his nationality he may slip up and say he's American, confirming the false pics.

Go to images.google.com and drag the image from the web brower into the search bar. Google returns webpages that reference the image.

For some browsers (IE, for example), you'll have to save the image to your desktop or somewhere first & then upload it to the Google page.

Archived