THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Adayboy now in Boston

gallahadesquire
This topic is 4245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Despite him using multiple names over the years (Hanan, Aaron, Adayboy, Beauransach) -- something that would usually cause me to stay away -- I hired him once. Gave a good massage and the play time was fun. I generally only repeat with someone if I feel a strong connection, though, so I didn't visit him again.

If he's still in the same shape, he's got a very nice body -- muscular and lean. I know he's been discussed here before, but I'm not sure which name(s) were used. From my recollection, no one had anything bad to say about him.

I've seen his photos before, but I can't do a google search right now.

Any info

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=227310&scid=88300388&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=100228

I find him a very friendly, sweet man. He's also brave- he's from of the island chains probably in the South Seas. When he came to the US- he didn't know English at all. I doubt I could have done that. He gives a nice massage ( note: I'm not a massage junky like some guys on here.) His pictures are accurate. He speaks English- and once you are with you'll have no real trouble communicating. But I think he prefers texting because of his accent. He has bottomed nicely for me. Kissing is ok- not the most passionate kisser. I've never seen him cum. I have no idea if he tops.

Gman

I've been getting "massages" from him for close to 2 years and always have a fun time. His English has improved a lot since I first saw him. And he is still in the same shape as his pics. And he is definitely versatile

I've seen Hanan several times on his visits to Houston. I posted a review on him. To recap: he is a sweet and charming young man. His capabilties as a masseur are good (light/Swedish) and his other attributes and skills are excellent. His photos are completely and totally accurate. He and I find it easiest to email each other to set up an appointment. I book for at least 1.5 to 2.0 hours. He always stays at an upscale hotel in the Houston Galleria area (easy to find, easy and secure parking, etc.). I endorse and recommend him without reservation.

Archived