THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Post New Thread #6

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey BVB....Rick has been on my shortlist for the longest time....finally making it out to Calgary this year but thought I read recently somewhere that he's moved and retiring or just seeing regulars. Can you confirm that please? I would REALLY like to see him ;-)

Well the discussion we had was that he was planning on retiring or at least cutting back, and was moving overseas to be with the bf, however his little dog was old and unable to make the trip, so Rik had opted for staying here, taking care of his pet for now and doing a long distance thing with the bf. Very admirable in my book. That is a huge sacrifice. I got the impression that his travels were not highly publicized and was seeing mostly regulars. On his return to LA, which was not advertised that I saw, he did contact me and want to set something up, but our schedules conflicted. It would be my guess that he would be open to a hire if you ventured north, provided that he was not traveling.

He was everything that I had hoped he would be. He is a very big big boy now, so if you are not into muscle size, I would pass... for the record DD, he is a grower, but for me all eyes were on his chest and those beautiful nips ;)

AND...for the record, he is not only intelligent, engaging, attentive, which is so rare these days but a very very nice guy as well. A class act.

Rick is mostly retired, but I sort of expect a NYC and perhaps a SoCal trip in May or June which may be advertised. He is not in Calgary any more, so don't think you can contact him about a meeting there. His email still works, so he will at least get it. He was always pretty good about emails, but he is really working hard on his legit career right now so is mostly unavailable. I started seeing him in 2001, and his body looked pretty much like this pic. See his spread in Men from Sept 2001 I think. Facially, this looks like a few years earlier, so I would guess 1995-2000 as the vintage of this pic. He bulked up pretty repidly in maybe early 2003?

Rick is one of my major hiring regrets. He has been on my to do list for years. Unfortunately our schedules have never dove tailed. If he does come to Southern California this spring or early summer I may yet be able to fulfill my Rick fantasy.

I have heard from Rik in the last few weeks. He is doing well. He has moved. His old dog has crossed the bridge. He is very busy in his new career. Got to admire a man who has the wherewithal to leave two lucrative careers to follow a dream. Each time I speak with him, he tells me he is making an east coast visit but it will definitely not be until at least June. As for being a grower, I have personally witnessed the muscular growth, which has been remarkable, and the endowment growth which is to at least average and perhaps a bit more.

Archived